Gillian & Stewart

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since my last blog - and obviously in going to use the oldest line in the book: "I've been busy"... Except that it's actually quite true. Between weddings and events there have been a few business meetings which have resulted in some exciting new avenues for KSG to journey down. As these come to fruition I'll be more than happy to fill you in on the details.
Anyway, back to the job at hand.
After I returned from the Bulgaria trip I was soon into full swing at the wedding of an old school friend. Stewart walked Gillian down the aisle at Dower House, situated in the beautiful grounds of Dean Castle in Kilmarnock. The sun shone and the sky was a gorgeous deep blue. However... as I got home the panic started! I had only taken 30 or 40 shots all day! I'd been so busy sharing the laughs with old school friends and their guests that I completely forgot why I was there! Shit! How the hell can I call myself a professional wedding photographer if I make a complete arse of a friends' wedding? Thankfully, as the cards started downloading onto the Mac, it all came flooding back - yes, I'd had some laughs, met a lot of people I hadn't seen in years, but I'd done my job. I guess I'd just enjoyed it all do much, it hadn't actually felt like work? Here a couple of shots from the day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How a 9-yr old shot a wedding using the Fujifilm X-T1

Swimwear & fashion photoshoot with the Fujifilm X-T1 & X100T

Billingham Hadley Large review